|Home » Fast Boat Schedules from Bali to Gili Islands and Lombok
Fast Boat Schedules from Bali to Gili Islands and Lombok
BlueWater Express Fast Boat Schedule
JANUARY - MAY & NOVEMBER - DECEMBER
|ROUTE ||ETD ||ETA ||PICK UP/DROP OFF INCLUSIONS |
|TIME ||AREA |
|Serangan - Padang Bai - Gili Trawangan - Teluk Kode - Gili Air ||08:00 ||10:30 / 11:00 / 11:15 ||06:30 - 07:00 ||Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua & Ubud |
|Padang Bai - Gili Trawangan - Teluk Kode - Gili Air ||09:15 ||10:30 / 11:00 / 11:15 ||Drop Off |
|Gili Air - Teluk Kode - Gili Trawangan - Padang Bai - Serangan ||11:15 ||13:00 (PB) / 14:00 (SRG) |
|Teluk Kode - Gili Trawangan - Padang Bai - Serangan ||11:30 ||13:00 (PB) / 14:00 (SRG) |
|Gili Trawangan - Padang Bai - Serangan ||11:45 ||13:00 (PB) / 14:00 (SRG) |
JUNE - OCTOBER
|ROUTE ||SERANGAN ||PICK UP/DROP OFF INCLUSIONS |
|ETD ||ETA ||Time ||Area |
|Serangan - Gili Trawangan - Teluk Kode - Gili Air ||08:00 ||10:30 - 11:00 ||06:30 - 07:00 ||Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua |
|Gili Air - Teluk Kode - Gili Trawangan - Serangan ||11:15 ||14:00 ||Drop Off |
|Teluk Kode - Gili Trawangan - Serangan ||11:30 ||14:00 |
|Gili Trawangan - Serangan ||11:45 ||14:00 |
| ||PADANG BAI || |
|Padang Bai - Gili Trawangan - Teluk Kode - Gili Air ||11:15 ||12:30 - 13:00 ||08:30 - 09:00 ||Candidasa, Sidemen, Padang Bai & Ubud |
(NB. Some agents also include South Bali)*
|Gili Air - Teluk Kode - Gili Trawangan - Padang Bai ||13:15 ||15:15 ||Drop Off |
|Teluk Kode - Gili Trawangan - Padang Bai ||13:30 ||15:15 |
|Gili Trawangan - Padang Bai ||14:00 ||15:15 |
*For Padang Bai departures & arrivals, pick up & drop off coverage areas can different between agents. Please check for full details.
- 21 March 2015 : NYEPI (Silence Day) – NO TRIPS and no activities allowed in the whole island of Bali.
- 22 March 2015 (1 day after NYEPI ) : two departures, as June - September 2nd Schedule
- 31 December : NEW YEARS EVE due to very heavy traffic and police road blocks, drop off transfer is provided until Dewa Ruci Monument (Mall Bali Galeria) to all guests staying in KUTA, LEGIAN, SEMINYAK, KEROBOKAN area. Other areas will be covered as normal.
Schedule Terms and Conditions
- The above schedules and travel times are subject to change without prior notice due to weather conditions or other factors.
- Stopover in Padang Bai is generally 10 – 20 minutes.
- Last Check In time is 30 minutes prior to departure time. Passengers arriving after this time may be deemed as “no show”.
- Hotel pick up time is approx 1 hour before departure time for Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, and Sanur for Serangan departure. For Padang Bai departures, pick up from Ubud is approx 2 hours before
- Services include free land transfer in most popular areas only as mentioned above; other areas are subject to transfer fee. Please enquire for full details and prices.
- BlueWater Express is a point-to-point carrier and we take no responsibility for any travel arrangements missed due to cancellations or delays.
- BlueWater Express reserves the right to modify trips in the interests of customer comfort and safety.
- Please note: the Lombok harbourmaster is currently forcing all boats to make their final departure back to Bali from the port of Bangsal on Lombok. This means the return journey will be slightly longer than as advertised. Outward travel from Bali remains unaffected. We hope move this is only temporary. A delegation of boat operators is currently in negotiation to try persuade the authorities to return to the previous system, where we were able to get port clearance direct from Gili Trawangan, which is much more convenient for both guests and boat operators. On behalf of the port authorities, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding on this matter.
You may ontact us by fill out our or via below numbers. If you are already in Bali, you can email / text us your number and we will call you back. Text or call us on our Hotline +62 8133 841 8988.
|E-mail ||: || |
|Website ||: || |
|Phone ||: ||+62 (361) 895 1111 |
|Mobile / WhatsApp ||: ||+62 8133 841 8988 |
|Fax ||: ||+62 (361) 8951084 |